Door Alarm Alert and Gas Sensor System
- For vigilance automation, the children will understand the latest age of the security system. You can make your child understand the latest techniques of security.
- The gas sensor will enhance the learning to sense the leaking of gas. In their daily life, they can face this type of issue. It will allow them to stop any disaster before execution.
- Ultrasonic Distance Measurement and Security System: With the help of this project, students can measure the distance between the object and the ultrasonic sensor and display the same on the LCD.
- This project can also be used for security purposes. If there is any movement in the sensor area, the buzzer will turn ON immediately
- Smart Dustbin and Smart Weather Station: This is a smart automation project in which the IR sensor module is used to detect whether the dustbin is full or not. If the dustbin is full, then the buzzer will turn ON immediately.
- In this project, we use the DHT11 module to sense the temperature and the humidity levels and display the same on the LCD.
- Progress with Process
- Core Science Concepts
- Learn Through Self Experiences
“I enjoyed learning new concepts from the Ultrasonic Distance Measurement Kit. The steps were easy to follow and the tools were also easy to use.”
“I made the Torch Without Battery which works without battery or electricity. I enjoyed learning
something new with this activity.
“The Solar energy based fan was easy to make. I want to learn more about solar energy and solar system now.”
“It was exciting to learn many new scientific concepts from the temperature and humidity display board. I am also going to use it in my house.”
“The Water level Indicator Kit was informative and easy to make. It helped me grow my creativity and interest in the scientific field. I recommend this kit for other students of my age.”
10 to 12 Years