BIDIRECTIONAL VISITOR COUNTER
The Bidirectional Visitor Counter is a fun and easy way to engage your kid in coding and implementing the project in real-life. This visitor counter using Arduino counts the number of visitors entering and exiting. It also sends an alert if the number of visitors exceeds the set limit.
What will you get with this STEM DIY?
In this Do-It-Yourself (DIY) STEM Kit, you will get:
- 1 DIY Kit to engage your child in technological innovation.
- 3D Casing for easy assembly.
- Online ThinkerPlace Learning Management System (LMS), which comes with an interactive and easy-to-understand concept manual, instruction manual, and safety manual.
What will your child learn?
- Electric Circuit Design
- Concept of IR Sensors
- Integral concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Create and implement educational concepts to build real-life projects
- Learn by doing and building DIY projects
Online ThinkerPlace Learning Management System (LMS)
Gain access to detailed manuals
- Safety Manual in PDF format
- Concept Manual in PDF format
- Instruction Manual in interactive video format
Visitor Counter Alert System